- One that is engaged in selling and buying goods or services
in the same market as another player.
- -Liquid Assets
- Any company-owned resources that can be easily converted to
- Represents a company's obligations or debts to non-owners for
cash, goods, or services.
- -Net Worth
- The difference between total assets and total liabilities.
- Total revenues minus total costs.
- The inventory you currently hold in your store.
- Focusing on a particular group of people who are most likely
to buy your products.
- The sale of a quantity of goods purchased from a warehouse
that you then sell at your store at a reasonable markup.